What is the Sunshine Coast Advantage Navigator Program?
The Sunshine Coast Advantage Navigator Program connects businesses on the Sunshine Coast with tools, training, and resources to help employers and employees measure their customer satisfaction and workplace culture. The Sunshine Coast Advantage encourages businesses to invest in all levels of workplace training in order to become better community and business leaders.
How does the program work?
We work together with the business community to encourage service excellence and leadership on the Sunshine Coast. Here is how the program works:
- Business commits to the program by signing the program promise.
- Business is connected with a program navigator who learns about business needs or challenges with respect to customer service, workplace culture, and leadership.
- Navigator helps the business owner select tools, training, or resources that work for them.
- Business is recognized in the local media.
What are the benefits of investing in service and leadership training?
- Dedication to customer service excellence leads to long-term business success.
- Training improves employee retention and performance.
- Positive workplace culture improves productivity, profit, and employee morale.
- Developing a highly-skilled workforce on the Sunshine Coast helps the entire community.
Who is eligible?
This program is offered to any business that operates on the Southern Sunshine Coast.
What is the cost?
This program is free to all businesses on the Southern Sunshine Coast.
What is the commitment by the business?
- Sign a pledge to the program and opt-in to quarterly newsletters.
- Meet with a dedicated navigator at a minimum of once per year.
- Communicate what actions your business is taking towards measuring customer satisfaction and assessing your workplace culture.
- Work with the navigator to access tools, training, and resources.
- Take action.
What is the commitment by the program to the business owner?
- Assign your business a dedicated navigator.
- Learn about your business needs or challenges.
- Navigate your business towards a range of applicable tools, training, and resources, including a wide variety of trainers and programs available on the Sunshine Coast.
- Provide recognition in local media publications and on social media for commitment to the program.
The Navigator will come to your place of business or wherever is most convenient for you. To get started, email the navigator email@example.com or use the form below.